The Innovation & Regulation in Digital Services Chair organized, décember 4th, with Mosaic-Pôle Innovation et créativité – HEC Montréal, a one day conference on «the evolutions of video games ecosystems».
Philippe Chantepie, Associate Researcher to the Chair, welcomed academics, professionals and institutionnals, to analyze and discuss the evolutions of the business models in the video games industry, and players’ value creation: clusters and associations. See the programme, and report of the debates.
Somme presentations are now available :
- Laurent Michaud : Business models and trends in the evolving market for video games.
- Jean-Paul Simon : Business models in (re)construction
- Peter Zackariasonn : On Creativity and Business models in the Video Game Industry
- Joe Cox : An empircal analysis of blockbuster video games
- Giudetta de Prato : The European ICT poles of excellence