The digital economy is now in search of new business models. More and more frequently, new services are offered even if the sustainability of their operation is not ensured: innovators are seeking formulas that will put in front of the production costs of these services, revenue that the market will accept to generate.
Moreover, on activities in increasing numbers, different business models are often tested. We see competition arising between business models: the competition has shifted from services to business models that can make consumers solvent. The innovation concerns now the business models as well as the products themselves. Product innovation, process organization and market design must from now on combine in innovative business models.
The Chair will organize, next Decembre 18th, with Beijing University, a seminar with two objectives :
- firstly, to address innovation in terms of business models, analyze this emerging market of business models, addressing incidentally the issue of their protection, and attempt to characterize the business models involved in the digital economy,
- and secondly, produce this analysis from two types of markets responding to different logics, the European market and the Chinese market.
This cultural comparison around the business models should provide an interesting field not only for studying the innovation processes at work on business models, but also to better identify structures that could allow their classification.
- The Disruption Dilemma
- Leveraging Technological Change: The Role of Business Models and Ecosystems
- Innovative Business models in the digital economy
- Open and distributed innovation
- Nouveaux modèles économiques et innovation radiophonique
- Dynamic (In)consistent Antitrust Enforcement and Cartel Infringement Antitrust and Cartel: A Differential Game Approach
- The Investment and Innovation Dilemma. Theory and international esperiences
- Complexité tarifaire, pouvoir de marché et régulation Le cas des télécommunications
- Three fundamental trends structuring digital economics and its challenges
- Does Public Contract Law meets Accounting ? A comparative analysis of the Judge' litigation on contract performance (France-USA).
- Margin squeeze strategies in the Telecom sector: a comparative analysis of US and European competition case-law
- How firms interact and perform in the ICT ecosystem.
- Intangibles and accouting structures in regulated industries : conceptual framework and practicies.
- Complementarities, intangibles and the corporate accounting system: an economic map for industrial relations.
- E-commerce Business Models in China
- Business model of QQ-IM in China
- The emergence of content distribution innovative business models: the case of online artists and viral advertising
- C2C, B2C : new business models or the ubiquity 2.0 paradigm
- IPTV in France
- Development trend of digital city in China
- Business Models in Mobile TV
- Online business models in the banking industry: in search of innovation
- Innovative Business Models in the digital economy
- Internet of Things and Mobile Commerce in China
- Monetizing Business Assets in Multisided Markets: An Economic Perspective
- Considerations on Innovation and Competition Policy
This post is also available in: French